Got Ears? Snappy In-Ear Isolation Earphones for use with Custom Musician Earplugs or Fat Tips
Got Ears?® Snappy™ in-ear isolation earphones are designed to snap right into your full custom musician ear plugs and they will fit Westone, Perfect-Fit™, Precision Labs, E.A.R., Inc. Musician Earplugs, or any others that use Etymotic style acoustic filters. Just pop out the filters and snap in Snappy and you are set to listen to music with the perfectly fitting earpieces you already own. If you don't already have professional musician ear plugs, Snappy works great with the included Fat Tips, (3 sizes included). If you prefer to use the regular triple flange tips, you can add a pair of adapters that have a small diameter tube that fits standard triple flange tips. These adapters and our quality triple flange tips are available for order separately below. Snappy™ uses 7mm analog drivers which produce very snappy and clear mid and high range sounds. These are not true professional quality earphones as you might expect from the price, but for casual listening, Snappy is a great solution for those with professional musician ear plugs who want to get more out of your investment in custom earpieces.
Got Ears?® Snappy™ In-Ear Isolation Earphones Features and Benefits:
- Tiny form factor for a less conspicuous appearance or wear under a helmet. Earpieces are just 10mm x 14mm in size
- Designed specifically to snap directly into Westone Model 49 and other similar custom musician molds, or use alone with the included Fat Tips.
- High quality durable cord with gold plated 90 degree 3.5mm molded stereo plug.
- Reinforced Y connection
- Snugging slider above the Y
- Drivers: 7mm Analog
- Rated Power: 1mW
- Maximum Power: 3mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 32 Ohms
- SPL: 95 dB (+/-) 3dB at 1mW
- THD: <2% at 1KHz, 1mW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- What's in the box: Snappy in-ear earbuds, three pairs of Fat Tips (one pair each; small, medium, and large,) and a premium Got Ears? zippered earphone carry case.